Watch two presentation videos on product page from managing-smart.com website (General presentation and Example 1)
Annual Budget Builder provides to the budgeting process Consistency, Control and very high Speed. For using the application, MS Excel 32 bit (2010 or 2013) must be installed, under Windows OS. The demo version presented here needs internet connection to run. The Demo version and the Full version on managing-smart.com website do not need internet connection.
Let’s take a look:
- Calculate the total annual budget of an element and its monthly split according to: previous year figure, a Driver and Fixed, Variable and Unusual components.
- Calculate multiple budget elements at once, according to user – defined presets (10 annual presets and 10 monthly presets, all independent). The complexity of the presets is set by the user.
- Spread the monthly evolution of a budget element along a user defined Trend.
- Visual fine-tuning of the annual evolution curve.
- Preview of the monthly evolution curve before posting.
- Each calculation method is presented on separate pages, with specific Help file that can be accessed during processing.
- Pop-up windows guide the user during the whole process and errors handlers prevent against inconsistent data entries.
- Data check procedures and export to normal excel file for back-up are available.
More than a simplistic multiplying exercise, the product manages internally complex algorithms that link together the Fixed, Variable and Unusual components of the budget items and the Drivers or the Trends that drive their behavior. The Budgeting activity is transformed from a long, boring and relative calculation into a fast, consistent and logical exercise.
No installation or special training needed. Minimal knowledge of Excel may help, but it is not a must.